Indian Sweet Potato Fries
Spiced Sweet Potato bits, dipped in a simple, creamy Garlic Parsley Cashew Sauce.
- 2 medium Sweet Potatoes cut into fries (or the equivalent of frozen)
- 2 teaspoons Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Garam Masala
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon Ground Coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Cumin
- 1 teaspoon Salt to taste
Garlic Parsley Cashew Sauce:
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 1/3 cup Water
- 1 tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/4 - 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Minced
- 1/4 cup Parsley chopped
Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius. In a large bowl, combine Sweet Potato with oil and spices. Toss to evenly coat and place in a single row on a baking tray.
Bake for 30-45 minutes, or until sweet potato fries are tender. Halfway through baking, give it a good toss so all sides of your fries end up crispy.
To make Garlic Parsley Cashew sauce, combine all ingredients except parsley in a blender and blend till smooth. Finally, add parsley in and pulse till it is chopped into little bits.
Serving: 1servingCalories: 213kcalCarbohydrates: 29gProtein: 5gFat: 9gSaturated Fat: 3gSodium: 1086mgPotassium: 537mgFiber: 4gSugar: 6gVitamin A: 16407IUVitamin C: 8mgCalcium: 57mgIron: 3mg