Hi there. I’m Miss Unicorn. I will be posting today because Amrita is like, dead. But enough about them. Anyway, besides being a unicorn, I also happen to be the BEST FOOD BLOGGER IN THE UNIVERSE. No one is as good as me! All I do is bake, cook, gossip with other unicorn food bloggers and stay in the kitchen all day long.
Today I present to you, Raw Chocolate Raspberry Brownies. They are yummy in my tummy and all my unicorn a$$hole friends like totally love them. I am amazing in the kitchen. I’m just all over the place like a beautiful rainbow.
These Raw Chocolate Raspberry Brownies have a raw chocolate brownie base and are topped with creamy, delicious raw raspberry cheesecake. Everything is like, so raw. By the way, that reminds me, did you know that everyone loves me? They’re like, totally jealous of everything I was born with. It’s all about me. Nothing matters unless it’s about me. These Raw Chocolate Raspberry Brownies are only amazingly delicious because I made them.
Really Raw. Like, awesome raw.
Full of my favorite thing in the world – nuts
Tangy and delicious like myself
Chewy like my horn
Smooth and Creamy like my skin
And will make you sh*t rainbows
Do you really need any more reason to make this Raw Chocolate Raspberry Brownie recipe?! They’re healthy, and I can like, still remain totally skinny after eating them. Or maybe not. Too much of a good thing is a bad thing, unless it’s too much of me! Anyway, I’ve got to go vomit sprinkles, donuts and little children out now, so I’ll leave you with my top secret (well not so top secret anymore now is it!?) recipe for these Raw Chocolate Raspberry Brownies. Until next time, stay sassy sisters!
Crazy Vegan Kitchen
Delicious Raw Chocolate Raspberry Brownies. Tangy Raspberry Cheesecake on a chewy Chocolate Brownie Base. Perfection in a bite!
20 minPrep Time
20 minTotal Time
- Raw Chocolate Brownie Base:
- 3/4 cup Oat Flour
- 3/4 cup Almond Meal
- 3 tablespoons Raw Cacao
- Seeds of 1 Vanilla Bean Pod
- 12 Medjool Dates, seeds removed
- Pinch of Sea Salt
- 3 Tablespoons Water
- 1/2 cup Pecans, chopped finely
- Raspberry Cheesecake:
- 3/4 cup Raw Cashews, soaked overnight and drained
- 6 Tablespoons Agave Nectar
- 1/2 cup Raspberries
- Seeds of 1/2 a Vanilla Pod
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- 6 Tablespoons Coconut Oil (liquid)
- 1/2 recipe Chocolate Coating , for drizzling
- Make Chocolate Brownie: In a food processor, combine all ingredients except water and pecans. Process until fine crumbs form. Gradually add water, tablespoon at a time, until a moist dough forms.
- Transfer mixture to a bowl and incorporate pecans into the dough. Pat into the base of an 9x5inch, cling wrap lined loaf tin. Place in freezer whilst making cheesecake topping.
- Make Cheesecake Topping: In a high power blender, combine cashews, agave nectar, raspberries, vanilla and lemon juice. Blend on high till smooth.
- Once smooth, add coconut oil in and blend on high again till coconut oil is thoroughly combined with the mixture.
- Spread mixture over brownie base and return the loaf tin to the freezer. Let freeze for 6-8 hours, or until solid.
- Once ready, pull brownie out of the tin and drizzle with chocolate coating. Cut into squares and enjoy!
Notes & Other Shyt You Need To Know
Keep your brownies frozen. Remove from the freezer 10 mins prior to consuming. (I actually like them right out of the freezer, but I'm weird!)