In my never-ending bid to shed a couple of pounds (and always failing to – ha ha let me cry in a corner now), I find myself creating Salad recipes left, right and center. This time round, we have a Vegan Black Bean Salad with Corn and Avocado, all dressed in a tangy Lime Dressing. This salad couldn’t be any easier to prepare – you needn’t cook anything, just assemble everything in a bowl and you’re done!
For this Black Bean Salad, we start off with, DUH, Black Beans. To our Beans we add some halved Cherry Tomatoes, a healthy amount of Avocado, Defrosted/Fresh Corn Kernels and finely diced Red Onion for a little kick. The dressing I’ve used is another no-brainer – Lime Juice, Maple Syrup, Salt, Pepper, Olive Oil and a dash of Cayenne, Cumin and Coriander.
Once you combine your veggies with its tangy dressing counterpart, your’e rewarded with a refreshing Vegan Black Bean Salad that will please anyone, regardless if they’re on a diet like me or not. Honestly, even a moron could put this together with no difficulty. Full of flavor, full of healthy fat from Avocado and the perfect side to your meal, this Vegan Black Bean Salad with Avocado and Corn is f*cking dope. Scroll down to grab the full recipe!
Crazy Vegan Kitchen
A healthy and delicious Vegan Black Bean Salad with Corn and Avocado In A Tangy Lime Dressing - No-Cook, Full Of Heart Healthy Fat and Loaded With Flavor!
15 minPrep Time
15 minTotal Time
- 1 can Organic Black Beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1 cup Thawed Corn Kernels
- 1 cup halved Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 Avocado, diced
- 1/2 a Red Onion, diced finely
- 1/3 cup finely chopped Cilantro
- Juice of 2 Limes
- 1/2 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Minced Garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Coriander
- 2 teaspoons Maple Syrup
- Sea Salt/Pepper, to taste
- In a large bowl, combine Black Beans, Corn, Tomatoes, Avocado, Red Onion and chopped Cilantro. Gently mix all the ingredients together, and try to bruise the Avocado as little as possible.
- In another bowl, combine Lime Juice, Cayenne, Garlic, Cumin, Coriander, Maple Syrup and Salt/Pepper. Whisk well and add to your Black Bean mixture.
- Stir gently to distribute dressing and then check for seasoning and adjust accordingly.
- Salad is best served room temperature and will keep in the refrigerator for up to 2 days if stored in an air tight box.